Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Legitimacy Part 2.....



I did a piece on the legitimacy of Barack Obama as a President of the United States yesterday based upon whether or not he was a natural born citizen of the United States or not. I found an image of a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth on line. The document is dated May 14th 1930, approximately thirty one years before Barack Obama was born.

There are some similarities and some discrepancies between the two documents. Because of this I felt it only fair to connect this blog to yesterdays blog so you can compare the two documents. You can decide for yourself whether you think Obama's Certification of Live Birth is valid or not. After what I have seen from the opposing document I am not so sure that Obama's is valid. Experts will tell you though and I agree it is hard to compare photocopies or downloaded images with regard to authenticity or validity.

Anyway here they are you decide. Have an awesome day CIAO4NOW!!!!!

P.S. If I don't get any suggestions for the Friday blog I will be writing about the Fairness Doctrine and its possible impact on free speech.

2 comments:

Hey you...long time no see! I saw this post and because I live here in Hawaii, I had to comment on the birth certificate subject. My daughter just turned 17 years old, and her birth certificate looks exactly like Barack Obama's birth certificate. Also, the state seal is on the back of the document. No doubt that it's the real thing. I have to point out that design, layout, and size of Hawaii's birth certificates have different variations to them. My mother's, father's, and grandparent's birth certificates are less than half the size of the image that you show, and green in color. Hope this helps. Take Care! Aloha!

October 23, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Just wanted to point something else out....Check out the revision dates on both documents that you posted - they both say 11/01 - even though one person was born in 1930 and Obama in 1961.

It appears that the State, when re-issuing copies of birth certificates, are now using this format.

October 23, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home