Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Hello folks, I hope you all have had a good week and are looking forward to a little "you" time this weekend. Sorry I didn’t post yesterday but I had some business to take care of but it’s all good now and I’m good to go.

Today I want to talk a little bit about Sarah Palin, Hillary Clinton, and partisanship. It seems that Hillary Clinton was invited to speak to an anti Iranian rally in New York City at the United Nations which is a good thing. It also seems that Sarah Palin was invited to the same rally…..also a good thing. The problem is that Hillary Clinton wasn’t told by the organizers that Sarah Palin was invited and in a fit cancelled her attendance at the rally.

This did not deter Sarah Palin from her wish to attend and speak at the event. However, in their infinite wisdom the knuckleheads who invited her over at Stop Iran Now Coalition disinvited her and removed her from the speakers list. This prompted spokes people on the republican side to say that this was done under pressure from Democratic partisans. Considering this lady could be the next Vice President it might have been a good idea to treat her with a little respect and let her speak because she might be a good person to have on your side.

While I think it is possible that some pressure was brought to bear by agents of the Democratic Party I find it highly unlikely. I just think that the folks over at Stop Iran Now are just stupid. As for Hillary Clinton dropping out I just think she didn’t want to be upstaged by Sarah Palin and that prompted her decision not partisanship.

With regard to the idea behind the rally I think it is a great idea. Iran and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are certainly a threat to Israel and if they get a nuclear weapon they will be a threat to us and our other allies as well. This most definitely should not be a partisan issue and I think both Clinton and Palin should have attended and spoke out against Iran. But now it seems the whole thing has been politicized by Clinton whether it was intended or not…how stupid.

Well that’s it for today and this week. I will see all of you next week, so have an awesome weekend, CIAO4NOW!!!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home