Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Date line September 29, 2008 and we still don't have a bailout bill for Wall Street and I say Thank God!!!!! I don't think we should bail out those thieves on Wall Street either because I don't think it's fair that my tax dollars and my grandchildren should have to be responsible for the bailout and repayment of the tax dollars if the bailout fails. Not only that but I think we should hold responsible for this mess those who helped create it both corporate CEO's and politicians alike.

First I think we should hold the Democratic Party itself responsible because without Bill Clinton and the Democratically controlled house and senate we would not have the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) which is basically the birth place of Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae becoming the giants they were and forced them to give out these high risk loans to people who couldn't afford to pay them back.

Second I think we should hold responsible and prosecute the corporate honchos who were and are responsible for presiding over these outfits that committed these crimes against the American taxpayer, Scum like Franklin Raines and James Johnson who cooked the books to make it look like they were making a profit so they could get their insane bonus's and salaries while telling us lies.

Third we should go after and demand the resignations of senator Chris Dodd and Congressman Barney frank. These two men chair the committees in both houses of Congress that are responsible for regulating and oversight of these rogue corporations and looked the other way. by the way have I mentioned before that Chris Dodd received more money/contributions to his reelection campaign than any other politician. talk about a conflict of interest.

Congress was warned as far back as 2004 that this was going to happen and did nothing about it preferring to excoriate the very people who were supposed to monitor these companies and report back to them when they did find a problem which they did. congress was also warned by John McCain who introduced legislation that would have protected the American taxpayer and was shot down by the Democrats because they didn't want to lose their cash cow.

I don't care why the bailout bill didn't pass because as I'm sure you can guess I am totally against it anyway. I would like to thank Nancy Pelosi the Democrat house majority leader. Without whose very partisan speech after the debate on the house floor and before the vote we might actually have passed this abomination against the American tax payer and the free market both of which are not responsible for this mess anyway.

Have an awesome day my friends and CIAO4NOW!!!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home