Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



Well I have been looking for something to write about today here on Simple Man Politics, but I couldn’t find just one great topic to write about. As result I have picked four or five I want to get into. With any luck this post won’t take to log and you will find it interesting and a little humorous also. I will tell you that these are the most interesting topics I could find. Any way what do you say we get started, okay?

What’s with all of the news coverage about Obama, Biden, Gates, and Sgt Crowley getting together over a Beer Summit at the White House? It aint like this was a G8 summit or something like that; it was just a few beers. Granted there wouldn’t even have been a Beer Summit if Obama hadn’t opened his mouth and inserted his foot, because he didn’t know all of the facts. Heck Obama still didn’t apologize for his screw up or serve beer from an American owned brewery.

Who cares whether Janet Napolitano calls terrorism terrorism or not, even if she calls it a man made disaster we all know it is terrorism. We citizens of the state of Arizona already know she is an idiot and a fool with absolutely no experience in securing a state let alone a nation. This DUMBASS not only believes that only right wing extremists are terrorists, but she thinks sanctuary cities and illegal’s are good for our nation.

About the Al Franken/T. Boone Pickens fracas, well who really cares what Al Franken thinks about Pickens, swift boats, and John Kerry Pickens certainly don’t care. Pickens and the swift boaters were right about John Kerry and his service during The Vietnam Conflict anyway and Kerry couldn’t have beat G.W. Bush on his best day. Besides what does all of this have to do with getting us away from dependence on foreign oil? One other thing T. Boone Pickens has been successful while Franken has been a failure.

I have to ask all of you something and that is if you care whether or not President Obama loses the support of Hustler magazine owner Larry Flint. I personally don’t care one way or another what Larry Flint thinks, because he isn’t the one that has to be President B.O. is. What really surprises me is that Obama has any real support with the programs him and the Dem’s are pushing.

That it for now folks I guess no news is good news, and there is nothing else I can think about writing about for now. I am sure I can and will come up with more next week though so I will see you all then. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend my friends CIAO4NOW!!!!!

1 comments:

Wow, that's a lot of news in one post, but all very interesting. I had to laugh about the Hustler thing, because who really cares? I agree with you - no one cares. lol

July 31, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home