Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fridays Funnys T.G.I.F.

I would like to welcome all of you to the T.G.I.F. Simple Man Politics post for this week. Today I am not going to get into any heavy topics today, instead I thought I would share a few of my favorite political cartoons that I think are funny, which I have received since this blog started. I knows that they are all on serious topics that are important to the citizens of the United States and I hope you all don't stop thinking about them, but you have to be able to laugh at these people too.















Simple Man Politics will be on a semi-hiatus starting on June 1st, but there will be posts published here if anything seriously important politically occurs until we are back full time, which should be in about two or three weeks at the most. After all like I always say business is business and I got to pay the bills. I will see you all again very soon so have a fantastic day and a wonderful weekend.

P.S. If you want a big surprise check out the link I posted below.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

2 comments:

I definitely enjoyed this post. Some serious topics but definitely some great humor here. I enjoyed the "Friday Funnys" lol

May 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Great comics Tim but sad truths indeed.

June 1, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home