Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


There are a lot of subjects that I can close out the week with like Obama cutting 17 billion dollars out of his budget by going line by line, which aint much less than 1%. Or I could talk about Obama giving the UAW (United Auto Workers Union) The Chrysler Company, which is no big surprise. Or I can talk some more about the closing of Gitmo, which is exactly what I am going to do.

If my timing is still right President Obama only has about 7 months left out of the 12 months he designated at the start of his administration to close down the Guantanamo Bay Detention Facility and relocate 241 of the worlds most rabid terrorist animals. As of this post there has still been no executive decision as to where this scum will be going either.

In February of this year congressman John Shadegg introduced a bill (H.R. 1238) known as the “Keep Terrorists out of America Act”. The bill has the support of the house Republican leadership and it would keep all of the Gitmo detainees from ever stepping foot on US soil. I think the senate Republican leadership should get behind this bill to and pass it in its original language. Many states are looking at passing legislation that would bar this scum from coming to their states also.

Now I personally think that we should send them back to the countries that they came from thereby placing the burden of their presence on the nations that have spawned them. Unfortunately for them that would be a death sentence for the majority of these radical Islamists, which sounds good to me. There appears to be a few countries that would be willing to take the detainees but most of these nations have a strong Islamic radical presence and they would probably go right back to the battlefield once inside one of these nations.

As a result of all of this though I believe that ultimately the Obama administration and his personality cult in both houses of congress, are going to attempt to strong arm states into taking detainees inside their borders, which tramples these states constitutional rights to govern their own residents within their own borders. Of course we all know by now that Obama and company don’t care about anyone’s rights, because they only care about their power to force the American people into submitting to their wills.

Like I said originally I think we should send them all back to where they came from. However if that is not an option we should bring them all here turn them loose up in the Big Empty of Montana and have ourselves a terrorist hunting season that does not end until all 241 of these creatures are hunted down, killed, stuffed, and mounted by any tax payer that blows their brains out. I don’t know about anyone else but it sounds not only like a good idea but fun to.

That is all I have to rant about for today my friends, but I will be back next week with more Simple Man Politics just for you. I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and a fun filled weekend, CIAO4NOW!!!!!

2 comments:

I definitely think we should keep those terrorists off our soil. We don't want them here!

May 8, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

I personally don't think that these animals should ever see the light of day. You don't see them letting rabid dogs loose so why would you release the terrorist? They should be put down just like any other terminally ill pet just a lot more painfully.

May 12, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home