Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



I must say that I have to possibly correct a statement that I made for this past Fridays blog post. It appears that the policy of appeasement does not extend to our dealings with piracy and those who traffic in it. In our current socio-political state I find this to be a little bit of encouragement.

It appears that earlier this Easter morning in a short but bloody firefight with members of our armed forces three of the Somali pirates holding Captain Richard Phillips were killed and the Skipper rescued. I am sure that this is good news to the Phillips family.

I wish a Happy Easter to Captain Phillips, his family, and of course to all of you. Have an awesome Easter Sunday and God bless all of you, CIAO4NOW!!!!!

4 comments:

I though for sure that it would have been the marines that took out the pirates, but it was a team of sea snipers that did that fabulous work. All kill shots and head shots to boot.

April 13, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

I think they need to be taught a lesson and a very bloody one at that.

April 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Glad that he was rescued on this special day! I also think it's crazy that some are protesting the killings of the pirates. Stupidity of some knows no bounds!

April 14, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

i sure am glad he is safe..but its not over for sure..

April 14, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home