Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


It appears that on Monday the US Supreme Court dismissed another suit alleging that Barack Obama is ineligible to serve as President based on his citizenship status. There are still a couple of more suits pending before the SCOTUS that deal with the same subject.

Unless there is any concrete fool proof physical evidence to contradict Obama’s claim that he is in fact a natural born citizen of the United States I hope the Supremes dismiss those cases as well. This country has enough to deal with, without some contrived scandal created by some sore losers on Election Day. In any event the Electoral College has just elected Barack Hussein Obama as the President Elect so lets move on to more3 important things.

While I will admit that I was not at all thrilled at the thought of having Barack Obama as President for the next four years, I think all of this noise being made about him not being a natural born citizen of the United States is a bunch of horse hockey. I will also admit that I would love for it to be true, but then we would be stuck with President Joe Biden, which wouldn’t thrill me much either. I also think that it is a good thing that McCain lost even though I voted for the guy. He is after all the Democrats favorite Republican Senator and his White House probably wouldn’t be that great anyway.

I also hope that Obama and his staff didn’t have anything to do with the Blagojevich pay to play scandal currently being investigated in Illinois. I’m sure that his transition team and maybe even Rahm Emmanuel had some contact with the Illinois Governor with regard to Obama’s replacement in the US Senate, but I would find it hard to believe that Obama would be stupid enough to get caught up in that sort of thing. As for Emmanuel I think he is a loud mouth blowhard, but not an idiot either.

For better or worse the United States is married to Barack Obama for the next four years, and we all have to live with and get used to that fact. As a natural born American citizen it is my fervent desire to see Obama’s Presidency succeed. I think a lot of his cabinet choices have been spot on. He has been able to find some very talented, creative, and knowledgeable people to fill those positions to.

I personally don’t think that he will solve all of the problems that we face or be able to implement a lot of his plans, the latter part being a good thing for the American people, I believe that he will do what he thinks is right to get us out of all of this financial trouble our country is facing even though two of the people who contributed to our current economic crisis chair the committee’s responsible for making sure that the trouble didn’t happen.

That’s all I have for today my friends. I will be back again very soon with another post for you. I hope you all have a great day, CIAO4NOW!!!!!

1 comments:

Since the Supreme Court has now prevented itself from acknowledging the question of whether Barack H. Obama is or is not an Article II "natural born citizen" based on the Kenyan/British citizenship of Barack Obama's father at the time of his birth (irrespective of whether Barack Obama is deemed a "citizen" born in Hawaii or otherwise) as a prerequisite to qualifying to serve as President of the United States under the Constitution -- the Court having done so three times and counting, first before the Nov 4 general election and twice before the Dec 15 vote of the College of Electors -- it would seem appropriate, if not necessary, for all Executive Branch departments and agencies to secure advance formal advice from the United States Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel as to how to respond to expected inquiries from federal employees who are pledged to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States" as to whether they are governed by laws, regulations, orders and directives issued under Mr. Obama during such periods that said employees, by the weight of existing legal authority and prior to a decision by the Supreme Court, believe in good faith that Mr. Obama is not an Article II "natural born citizen".

December 16, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home