Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Have you all heard the latest news from the gay rights people? The anointed one, the one who is going to save the world, the very person they think so highly of and voted for and in the Presidential election has abandoned them. That’s right President elect Barack Obama has asked the good reverend Rick Warren of the Saddleback Church to give the invocation at Obama’s inauguration.

The alternative lifestyle folks out there are screaming that it is a slap in their faces, and are beseeching the great one to pick someone else who didn’t support prop 8. My god don’t those screaming idiots out there realize that most of the people who voted for Obama also voted to support prop 8 and other legislation like it all across the country on November 4th. I also supported Arizona’s similar legislation on November 4th.

While I didn’t vote to allow same sex marriage in my state I do however agree that things such as civil unions or some sort of law recognizing same sex couples as being in a permanent relationship is necessary. I have a family relative who lives on the left coast and is living in a relationship of the alternative lifestyle and he voted in support of prop 8 also. He said that a marriage should be between a man and a woman just like his mom and dad. I also spoke to him today and he thought reverend Rick was a very good choice for Obama to make with regard to the invocation at his inauguration. By the way my cousin is also a conservative. Don’t tell his parents though because they are total liberal Democrats and would go nuts if they found out he wasn’t one to.

I think it is time for those whiny little cry babies to get over it and move on. I don’t see how having a religious figure deliver the invocation at Obama’s inauguration is inappropriate. After all who else would deliver the darn thing? Besides they would be unhappy with any pastor or reverend that Obama picked because the probably all supported prop 8 or something like it in their own states. The only reason the gay rights are screaming so loud at this pick is because the reverend Warren is such a public figure.

All I can say is that this is one more pick of Obama’s that I happen to agree with and before the election I thought I would not have agreed with Obama on anything. Have a great day all of you, and I will be back tomorrow for the TGIF post, CIAO4NOW!!!!!

1 comments:

With everybody attacking Christianity it seems they are the minority these days. As for those whiners in the gay rights movement they should get and live a real life.

December 18, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home