Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


They say that you can tell a lot by the company that a person keeps. I personally think that this saying is very true. I would even go so far as to say that I do judge most if not all people I meet by the company that they do keep. I know that that probably sounds very judgmental, but the truth is that we live in dangerous times and I would rather err on the side of caution than have me or mine endangered by not being cautious enough.

All of that being said it leads me to my topic for today. Which is President Obama and his associations. I find his associations both past and present to be both curious and important when it comes to my decision whether I am going to trust him to protect this country both within and without our borders.

Now people will say that he is new at his job and we should cut him some slack, while others will say that I am being racist because I question his associations and by that means his motives, which must imply racism because no one judged Bush by his associations, which is not true.

There has been much made of our Presidents relationships in the past, but never any real investigation, because the mostly liberal press did not want to do anything to endanger Barack’s campaign or give his Republican opposition any ammo to use against him. That did not surprise me because I know that the media is to busy looking out for their own interest’s, not ours. However I am more than willing to investigate his associations, so let’s take a look at them right now.

We know that Barack Obama has associated with both homegrown terrorists such as Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn and at least one international terrorist by the name of Rashid Khalidi who says he is a FORMER member of the PLO. (Palestinian Liberation Organization)

His relationships with thieves are also very public knowledge. He is an associate of Tony Rezco who is currently serving time for his crimes. There is also the matter of his association with Franklin Raines and James Johnson his former financial advisors during his campaign. They both stole millions of dollars from Fannie Mae when they were CEO’s of the company as well as defrauded their investors and the government with falsified reports to obtain the funds they pilfered.

We also know that he is or has been associated with racists in the forms of both Jeremiah Wright and Calypso Louie Farrakhan. One of these men was his pastor and spiritual mentor and the other the leader of The Nation of Islam. Of course he claimed not to know anything about Reverend Wright’s views and didn’t even answer when questioned about Louis Farrakhan.

There are also his known associations with Khalid Abdullah Tariq Al-Mansour a self professed radical Muslim and former member of the Black Panthers a radical group from the 60’s, and Father Phleger who is just a plain radical, idiot and political activist. Just two more reasons to question Obama’s judgment with regard to whom he chooses to be associated with.

Now we come down to his current associations. It seems that tax evaders are in vogue for relationships where our President is concerned this political season. First the is Timothy Geithner who has just been confirmed as Secretary of the Treasury and now Tom Daschle who is looking to be confirmed as Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. Geithner didn’t pay his taxes for about six years and falsified his tax returns, while Daschle back taxes troubles have just come to light. Daschle has been reported to have received monies from groups that could directly benefit if he is successfully appointed to the DHHS position.

Throw into this mix NM Governor Bill Richardson who is facing federal investigation, Charlie Rangel’s investigation for failing to report rental income on property in the DR, (Dominican Republic) and the Eric Holder question about his support for a Presidential Pardon for Marc Rich the fugitive financier, and you got a lot of questions to ask about Obama’s judgment on character.

It seems to me that our President has been plagued by scandalous associations for the better part of his political career and some of the people here that he has picked to help him run the country scare me to death. People will tell you that even with all of this evidence you should still trust Barack, but he has to earn my trust and everyone else’s as well. I don’t think that he has done anything yet to have earned it either.

That’s it for today my friends I will be back again soon. Have a great day, CIAO4NOW!!!!!

P.S. Look out for my new entertainment blog coming soon, maybe even tomorrow.

1 comments:

Trust is earned. Not given freely. With all of his associations, why should we trust President Obama? I mean c'mon people. If you met this guy in a bar, found out he hung out with terrorists and thieves, you would keep you and your family away from him.

This begs the question - why did Americans vote for such a man as President? Makes no sense to me.

February 2, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home