Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Happy Veterans Day!!!!!



Before I get started on today's entry I would like to give a shout out to Uncle Sams Misguided Children for celebrating their birthday November 10th, 2008, which I forgot to mention so here ya go OORAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Leathernecks!!!!!

I'm not going to do anything political today because that is not what Veterans Day should be about, but tomorrow is a different story though. today is the day that we remember all of those who have fought as well as died for our country in her defense. They served so that we may be free to have the first black President. They served so that we may be able to speak freely. They served so that we may be able to travel unrestricted within our borders. They served so that we may have the right to bear arms. They served so that we may sleep peacefully at night without worry. There is nothing political behind the reason why these brave men and women serve and have served in our armed forces, although it is unfortunate that politics sometimes determines their use.

I hope you all have a fantastic Veterans Day and thank these fine people for their service when you meet one today. I am putting a couple of videos on here today for your viewing pleasure. The first one is by Americas favorite 101st Airborne member and the second is one of my personal favorites as well. I will see you all tomorrow CIAO4NOW!!!!!



1 comments:

Great post! Our veterans deserve recognition and respect!

November 12, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home