Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The Day After


Well my friends it is finally over and I must say that I am not surprised at the results. After almost two years of campaigning for Barack Obama, and more than a year for John McCain the American people have spoken and Barack Obama is now the President elect of the United States of America. Barring any dramatic change in the final tally of votes in this election the result is likely to stay the same. I don’t personally believe that there will be a significant change in the final tally of votes either. All I have to say is nice try John and way to go Barack. Having just said that there are a few things I feel I should say to all of you.

The first thing I want to tell all of you is that I am not happy with the outcome of this election. I think there are a lot of things that John McCain could have and should have done differently in his campaign. The most important thing I think he could have done was not to support the bailout bill. That potential debt placed upon the next two or three generations of Americans is unwarranted and dangerous to their financial security as tax payers. Proposing to buy up mortgages good and bad renegotiate them for the homeowner and then absorb the debt created from buying high and selling low is wrong to.

Another thing I believe that John McCain should have done differently was to go after Obama’s associations more aggressively. Since this race started I still have not heard any satisfactory answers in this regard. I believe that most of Obama’s associations were indeed with very radical and criminal people. I really wanted to know more about Ayers, Wright, Khalidi, Rezco, Johnson, Raines, and ACORN. Anyone who tells me that these people have had no direct influence on Obama’s political and belief systems is very naïve.

I think that McCain could have hit back a little harder with Barack’s spread the wealth agenda to. It is definitely un-American to take from someone who has earned and give it to someone who has not. I don’t care what anyone says this is the pathway back to a welfare state. As for the scam that 95%of people would get a tax break that is a lie to. Approximately 40% of those people Barack is talking about do not even pay taxes so how can they get a tax break that is better than zero taxes. I think McCain had some very good ammunition when on the topic of taxes and the economy.

One other note with regard to the election results from last night. It appears that all of the lowlifes that I had mentioned in one of my blogs last week have been reelected. It just amazes me that people are willing to settle for less than savory individuals they are used to over people who are not, and with the same mind vote for a candidate that says he represents change.

I have been asked if I am going to discontinue this blog after the Presidential election, I am not going to. Politics and the consequences of politics do not end with the election of a new President. There still has to be someone out here in the real world who is willing to watch these people and tell you the truth about what is really going on, and in this case it is going to be me. Then again I wouldn’t have it any other way. I hope you will put behind you your disappointment or enjoy your victory if that is what it is for you and then stand together and support your country. Remember my friends united we stand and divided we fall.

As for those I think should have lost but didn’t. People like John Murtha, Barney frank, Ted Stevens, and Barack Obama I say to you enjoy your victories tonight. But remember one thing I will be out here and I will be watching you and if you screw up I am going to get you because the keyboard is mightier that the sword.

Have a wonderful Wednesday and I will see you all on Friday CIAO4NOW!!!!!

2 comments:

I agree with the idea that we cannot be divided. I sincerely hope that conservatives won't spend their time trying to point fingers at people, dividing up ranks. Now, more than ever, it's time for conservatives to stand up together. We cannot afford division. The voice of conservatives is actually more important now than ever before.

If we divide....we'll fall...and people will say "see, we knew they couldn't hold it together." We must come out unified and stand together to try to fight things that may occur in the next four years.

We may not agree with Obama, but just because we lost the election doesn't mean that we now follow along blindly. We still must stand up, we still must opine, and we still must make a difference...now more than ever before.

November 5, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

I just hope the next four years are not worse than the last eight years.

November 5, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home