Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Getting to know me

This introduction will be brief. I am starting this blog, in an effort to make politics simple, for the average working class person.

Let me state here for the record, that I'm a registered n.p.a. (no party affiliation) I have no allegiance to either the republican party, or the democratic party, or any other party that exists in the good ole USA. Which means, that if in my opinion, any of their candidates screw up, I'm going to say so, no matter what the subject. I will also manage to sing their praises, if they manage to get anything right to, so politicians beware!!!!!

If you want to know what some of my political belief's are, I consider myself to be a fiscal conservative, a social moderate, and a believer in a strong national defense. I believe in smaller government, low taxes, the death penalty, I am pro life, but believe in a woman's right to choose, an ecology minded energy plan, and that our military be the strongest, and the best in the world, and have no problem proving it when the time is right.

I will for the present at least, be posting here 2, to 3 times per week, starting July 21, 2008 . I hope you all enjoy this blog, and that it sparks serious debate, emotion, and thought, as to the current, and future state, of our great nation, in the readers of this blog both here, and around the world.

2 comments:

Good luck, Tim, with explaining USA politics so it makes sense. I have enough trouble with my own country's system.

July 20, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

ONYA TIM..THIS SHOULD MAKE AN HONEST MAN OUTTA YA..LOL. I THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA WAT YOU ARE DOING, IM SO BLONDE I UNDERSTAND NOTHING. SO SPEAKING OPENLY HONESTLY N CLEARLY , WILL MAKE A CHANGE. I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD. PEACE OUT MY FRIEND..

July 20, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Newer Post Home